Ceridian Now Offers Health, Welfare Administration Support
Specifically designed for companies with 5,000 to 30,000 employees, Ceridian’s Total Health and Welfare Administration product offers:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Management
- Benefits Billing Services for Retirees and Inactive Employees
- COBRA/HIPAA Administration
The eligibility/enrollment module provides a central repository for participant, dependent and coverage data. It performs annual, new hire and ongoing enrollment services, as well as ongoing eligibility maintenance and services for transaction and data interfaces.
The benefits billing service prepares and mails bills, sends grace letters and follows up on back checks and stop payments. The service also fields participant phone calls on toll-free customer service lines.
Finally, COBRA/HIPAA Administration deals with participants on all COBRA/HIPAA issues and takes on administration for monthly constituent billings, grace letters and collection of premiums.
In addition, optional services include:
- Flexible Spending Account Administration- tracking balances and sending reimbursements
- Transportation and Parking Administration- reimburses employees for these expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Services- provides participants with online account access and access to thousands of funds
- QDRO Administration and Educational Assistance Programs
« US Equity Funds Celebrate Bountiful November