A company press release says that CHAMBERplan TPA allows employers and investment representatives to create a more customized retirement plan by working with a local third-party administrator for plan design, compliance testing, and consulting services, while maintaining recordkeeping with ADP Retirement Services.
The CHAMBERplan TPA option, along with The CHAMBERplan Safe Harbor 401(k) plan option, and The CHAMBERplan 401(k), offers:
- Twenty investment options from ten money managers, including American Funds, Lord Abbett, Van Kampen, and Davis Advisors
- A one-year fixed account investment option with no market value adjustment
- A death benefit
- Planning tools for plan participants, including automatic account rebalancing, and a feature to automatically increase contributions annually
- Seamless payroll integration for those employers who take advantage of ADP’s payroll services
- A Web-based tool for easy entry of the employee and contribution data for non-ADP payroll clients
- A voice response system in both English and Spanish.
For additional information on the products, call The CHAMBERplan Help Desk at 877-814-401k or email at email@example.com .
« Judge Rules For Lawyer Fired For Following Rules