The online service will give CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services plan participants access to a consolidated, interactive snapshot of their retirement plans, and CIGNA retirement and pension plan information and tools.
Online capabilities will include:
- an integrated view of their accounts across all plans,
- the ability to conduct fund transactions,
- access to education materials and retirement/savings tools personalized to the participant’s life stage,
- links to online guidance and advice services, and
- a self-directed brokerage site.
In terms of their health plans, participants can use the site to:
- review their medical and dental plan information
- update personal information,
- order CIGNA Healthcare identity cards
- choose a doctor, and
- research and review medical and dental claims
Members will also have access to the CIGNA Tel-Drug online pharmacy offering drug refill reminders, and home delivery of prescription drugs.
Participants will also receive personalized health and investment news and can access customized health and retirement savings information, such as:
- the CIGNA HealthCare Healthy Babies program,
- the financial education program, Academy by CIGNA,
- as well as Yahoo! content
The individualized sites will be generated using the personalization tools from Yahoo!’s business communications and corporate portal division, Yahoo! Enterprise Solutions.
The capability is expected to be available to all CIGNA Retirement & Investment Services plan participants in this year and most of CIGNA HealthCare’s 14.3 million members by the end of 2002.
« Florida Taps Stipanovch as Exec