Products June 10, 2002
CIGNA Offers Compliance Advisors
October 30, 2000 (PLANSPONSOR.com) - Plan sponsors looking for some one-on-one compliance assistance can turn to CIGNA's Compliance Advisor service, which includes help with merger/acquisition consulting, compliance testing and plan design.
Reported by email@example.com
Compliance Advisor offers assistance with a wide variety of plan types, including defined benefit, defined contribution and nonqualified programs, including an analysis of:
- the plan document – confirmation that plan documents are in compliance with legislative requirements, and meet employer/employee objectives
- the plan design – evaluating the current plan in light of new trends, and suggesting appropriate changes
- nondiscrimination requirements – assess the plan(s) from the perspective of nondiscrimination testing, determining issues requiring adjustment, as well as testing solutions
- regulatory requirements – an ongoing review of enacted regulatory changes, as well as an impact assessment to the plan (s).
Two “behind-the-scenes” compliance groups support the service:
- Compliance Analysts – which focus on keeping clients informed of pending and enacted legislation and regulatory changes
- Compliance Specialists – who concentrate on addressing all compliance production and data issues.
– Nevin Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
« Calvert Posts Reconstitution List for Social Index