A news release said the services, to be available in early 2005, are part of a larger suite of Asset Manager Solutions aimed at the middle- and back-office outsourcing requirements of an asset manager.
The announcement said that the services will help asset managers deliver customization, tax efficient management and investment restrictions monitoring, while enabling asset growth, improving compliance, and lowering costs.
The new group of services include, according to the news release:
- portfolio manufacturing and modeling
- tax-efficient management of portfolios
- multi-sponsor connectivity
- automated account setup and maintenance
- automated tax optimization and restriction handling
- step-out trade management
- document imaging, archiving and workflow management
- account and trade reconciliation
- corporate action notification and reconciliation
- portfolio accounting & reporting
- portfolio analytics and risk measurement
- performance measurement and sales reporting.
More information is at www.transactionservices.citigroup.com .
« Mutual Fund Inflows Down but Still Positive in October