A news release said that the transaction, which closed Wednesday, will merge the investment consulting practices of Stratford and Clark, creating a combined entity with more than $24 billion in assets under advisement.
The three Stratford principals will be senior vice presidents at Clark. All Stratford employees will become employees of Clark’s Investment Consulting Group.
Clark’s Investment Consulting Group will provide the following investment consulting services:
- investment strategy and policy development
- asset allocation and liability analysis
- investment manager selection and evaluation
- socially responsible portfolio construction
- performance measurement and evaluation
- transaction cost analysis
- DC Plan investment structure review
- employee investment communications
- 401(k) fee evaluation
- proxy voting analysis.
Additional information is at http://www.clarkconsulting.com .