The nonprofit Alliance for Investor Education (AIE) has highlighted ten of the best investor education classroom resources for teachers and students – and who knows, they just might work for participants!
“Investor Ed 101: Best Classroom Tools” includes:
- The Stock Market Game – Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA).
- NEFE High School Financial Planning Program – National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE).
- Learning, Earning and Investing – National Council on Economic Education.
- The Basics of Saving & Investing: Investor Education 2020 – Investor Protection Trust.
- Stock Market Savvy: Investing in Your Future – New York Stock Exchange.
- MoneySKILL – American Financial Services Association Education Foundation.
- Online Resources for Young Investors – Investment Company Institute.
- Federal Reserve Kid’s Page – The Federal Reserve Board.
- Focus on Finances: Preparing For Your Future – Federal Trade Commission.
- Financial Literacy Training for High School Students – NASD Investor Education Foundation resource developed by The Center for Financial Studies at Southern New Hampshire University.
“Investor Ed 101: Best Classroom Tools” — is available at http://www.investoreducation.org/investoredclassroom