Called PlanStat, the platform offers:
- a suite of web-based XML applications in which the design and content can be customized for partners, sponsors, and brokers;
- improved interfaces designed for ease of use;
- multiple login features which allow the administrator to assign user accounts based on need-to-know access requirements;
- data sorting capabilities;
- new on-screen reports and data analyses;
- an expanded and enhanced search engine;
- access to prior-periods statements; and
- a new customizable section linking users to various useful websites.
CNA Trust also offers, as an optional enhancement, home page customization, which may include banner ads and client-provided content. Customized pages for downloading forms are also available, according to the firm.
Costa Mesa, California-based CNA Trust provides trust, recordkeeping, administration, compliance, tax reporting, and self-directed brokerage services. The firm, a wholly owned subsidiary of CNA Financial, also has offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Birmingham, Alabama.
CNA Trust provides the recordkeeping for client assets totaling more than $3 billion.
« Report: $2B Flowing From Stock Funds