According to an announcement from G. Neil of Sunrise, Florida, its toll-free HR phone and Web hotline is staffed by former HR managers.
The company said HR Advisor is available every business day at (866-798-7994) between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST and online .
The company announcement said questions already received have included:
- what you can and cannot ask a job applicant
- how to avoid risky hires
- new hire reporting requirements for individual states
- how to properly document federal forms like I-9s and W-4s
- Family Medical Leave Act policies and documentation
- federal minimum wage postings
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) recordkeeping requirements
- occupational safety (OSHA) reporting and posting requirements.
« Groups Push Support for SEC Fund Disclosure Rule