In its announcement, CPI said the materials and services it now offers in both English and Spanish include:
- Retirement savings illustrations
- Enrollment kits
- Voice response unit (VRU)
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD)
- Administrative forms manual
- Benefits statements
- Participant Service Call Center
- Participant Internet sites
In addition, the company said forms available online will be offered in both English and Spanish versions.
CPI is a third party recordkeeping and administration company. More information can be obtained from www.cpiqpc.com .
« CPP Reserve Fund Returns 5.2% in Q4