CPS to Offer Invesmart's RightPath DC Plan
RightPath offers plan sponsors a fiduciary service standard. The plan also gives participants access to investment managers who will act as co-fiduciary if participants wish to delegate the management of their account. RightPath also provides access to financial advisors both at enrollment time and afterwards. If participants decide not to delegate management of their accounts, then RightPath will provide access to traditional investment support and planning tools via the Internet.
Invesmart, a national full-service retirement financial services firm, and Invesmart Advisors will provide CPS with point-of-sale support and ongoing services including:
- plan recordkeeping and administration,
- investment research,
- private labeled investment monitoring reports,
- fee collection and reporting,
- enrollment meetings,
- participant advisory services fulfillment and
- a participant advisory call center
« SURVEY SAYS: How Do You Deal With A Boring Meeting?