style=”MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt”> “There are many options when it comes to 529 plans,” said Jackie Williams, executive director of the Ohio Tuition Trust Authority and chair of CSPN, in a press release. “The most important outcome is to pick the plan that works best for you. The site’s 529 comparison feature simplifies the search process, allowing families to quickly and easily find a plan that meets their needs.”
style=”MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt”>
style=”MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt”> According to the release, the CSPN Web site offers the following features:
- An investor education component called The 529 Classroom, for those beginning the process;
- Links to all state-administered 529 plans across the country;
- A database that allows families to select and compare 529 plans by state or specific plan features;
- Downloadable literature, relevant news articles and links to government and non-profit sites.
- Third-party resources that are free to visitors.
« Some (More) Friday File Fun