With Hirequest, which inegrates with Employ!, Deploy’s workforce management suite, employers can transform their corporate career Web sites into interactive and recruiting tools.
Hirequest features a pre-screening capability that allows recruiters to choose from a set of default screening questions, which can be edited or expanded as needed. Recruiters can then assign weights to these questions reflecting their relative importance for each job requisition.
The service is easily customized to match the corporate Web site’s existing branding so that visitors receive a consistent view throughout their visit to the site.
Other features include:
· auto-notifications of received resumes sent to job seekers,
· applicants can indicate their “dream jobs” and receive automatic alerts when matching jobs become available,
· resumes can be classified as “candidates” versus “applicants” because information is tied to a job position, not a resume,
· A flexible job search function, allowing seeker to search open positions by resume content, function or location,
· extensive job seeker tools, including creation and management of resumes and profiles,
referral functionality for job seekers, including
email alerts, and
spell check features for job postings and e-mail correspondence
The product will be available in December 2001.