According to a DIA news release, the partnership can now offer:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retiree Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Transportation Management Account
- COBRA/HIPAA Management Services
- Retiree Billing and Reporting Services.
Participants in DIA plans will benefit from the alliance because they will be able to access multiple programs through Diversified¹s Web site and Customer Contact Center. Participants need only enter their user ID and one password for authentication to both Diversified¹s and FlexBen¹s systems.
The Troy, Michigan-based FlexBen Corporation offers a full range of health and welfare consulting, and administrative services as well as consumer-focused education, communication and enrollment services to employees.
« SURVEY SAYS: Readers Weigh In On Fund Trading Actions