According to a company news media release, the new Spanish Web content at Diversified’s site more than quadruples the Spanish material available on the site and offers simplified bilingual operation.
Now available in Spanish, according to the company, are:
- more than sixteen new savings and investment calculators
- common questions and answers
- 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plan definitions
- an investment glossary of terms
- Estrategias, Diversified’s quarterly Spanish newsletter.
The Web site enhancement joins a range of Spanish communication and education materials already available through Diversified, the company announcement said.
According to Oscar Destruge Sandoval, Director of Spanish Services, these include:
- a Spanish speech recognition automated voice response system
- a customer service center staffed by native Spanish speaking representatives
- both participant advisory services and on-site enrollment meetings conducted in Spanish.