The agency’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is hosting its “Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar in the city on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
The seminar topics include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
The seminar will be at the Jacob Javits Federal Building, 6th Floor Conference Center, 26 Federal Plaza, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
More information and a link to the registration form are here.
« Equity Compensation and Retirement Readiness Linked