On August 7, speakers from the DOL will present information about the basic fiduciary responsibilities and prohibited transactions and exemptions under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). Part II of the series is August 8, and speakers will present information about the reporting and disclosure provisions of ERISA and the Department’s voluntary correction program.
The Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities program covers:
• Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
• Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
• Making contributions on time;
• Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
• Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
More information is here.
« ABC Forms Alliance with European Counterpart