The DoL is not alone in requesting information about the firm’s trading practices, Dow Jones is reporting. In addition, Invesco said in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing that it received subpoenas or other oral orwritten requests for information from:
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Commissioner of Securities forthe State of Georgia
- Office of the State Auditor for the State of WestVirginia
- Office of the Secretary of State for West Virginia
- Department of Banking for the State of Connecticut
- ColoradoSecurities Division.
Also divulged in the filing was the filing of civil proceeding against Invesco by New YorkState Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. The suit alleges the Amvescap PLC unit failed to disclose in the Invesco Funds’ prospectuses and to the Invesco Funds’ independentdirectors that Invesco Funds Group had entered into certain arrangementspermitting market timing of the Invesco Funds.