A DWS Scudder news release said the enhancements include:
- a Fiduciary Library Series of educational guides on the new Roth 401(k) option and the Investment Policy Statement.
- a perpetual compliance calendar of significant regulatory dates and IRS/DoL deadlines.
- multimedia tutorials profiling service offerings and DWS Scudder’s participant education program.
- a menu of plan sponsor aids covering current legislative trends such as the provisions of the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
- a series of interactive surveys designed to help plan sponsors and financial advisers benchmark their plan features versus national averages.
- messages of the month that can be forwarded to participants to help improve communication and potential participation in the plan; and
- a library of educational articles covering topics such as choosing and monitoring an appropriate fund lineup and understanding how workforce demographics affect plan design.
“The changing legislative and regulatory landscape surrounding the defined contribution industry means financial advisers and plan sponsors must continually make sense of new information while striving to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities,” said Roger Gray, Head of Relationship Management for DWS Scudder Retirement Services, in the news release. “Our new plan sponsor site is designed to help users prudently serve their plan participants’ evolving needs within this dynamic environment.”
More information is at www.dws-scudder.com .
« Empire State to Audit AIG's Workers' Comp Accounting