According to the announcement, the CHOICE (Creating Human resources Options and Insurance Choices for Employers) evaluation program provides companies access to a human resources representative. Upon request the CHOICE representative will research and evaluate a company’s options in the following areas:
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Payroll services,
- Liability insurance,
- Legal services,
- 1099-Independent Contractor Analysis,
- Employee benefit contributions,
- Medical/Dental/Vision programs,
- Life insurance and disability programs,
- Labor law compliance programs,
- Sexual harassment/discrimination.
Vic Tanon, President of Emplicity, said in the announcement, “CHOICE is designed to educate employers about their alternatives when making human resources decisions and how to save money and ensure the best return on their investment.”
To contact a CHOICE representative for a no-cost evaluation of human resources options, call 1-888-782-3372 or email email@example.com .