According to the announcement, the integrated solution embeds Enwisen’s HR and Benefits Communications, Decision Support Tools and Total Rewards modules into the Employease Network.With a single sign on, Employease users can:
- Drive the right employees to the right benefit plans,
- Increase satisfaction with – and adoption of – benefits options,
- Provide on-demand self service for both open enrollment and year-round benefits events,
- Provide more consistent, accurate and efficient communications to the workforce,
- Execute health care cost containment initiatives,
- Introduce major plan changes, such as consumer driven health plans, and
- Improve recruiting and retention.
Wally Smith, Enwisen president and CEO, said in the announcement, “By integrating Employease’s automation tools with our on-demand, ‘in context’ communications, employers will enjoy a seamless self-service experience that will save them money and help their employees become more informed benefits consumers.”
For more information, visit www.employease.com .
« EBRI: Soc. Sec. Cutbacks Won't Push Scores of Americans into Poverty