The company is offering the 401(k) plans to companies of all sizes, and does not take asset-based fees, according to a press release. All third-party revenues from investment companies are returned, and the cost per employee is $25.
The program works with registered investment advisors and services include:
- access to 16,000 funds and investments
- screening tools to help with investments
- access to enrollment specialists
- testing and preparations of federal filings
- online access.
- participant statements showing balance, recent activity, charges, refunds and total savings.
- auto portfolio rebalancing.
- auto enrollment and contribution escalation.
- assigned account representatives
- rirected trustee services.
For more information, plan sponsors, TPAs and investment advisors can call at (877) 401-5100.
« GOP House Group Files OSHA Reform Package