According to a press release, the most significant enhancement is a streamlined and simplified investor education section. The education section is eight pages, pared down from twelve, and covers four main topics: the new realities of retirement, how to prepare, understanding investments, and building an investment portfolio.
The section concludes with “calls to action” for new and existing plan participants.
Financial Communications said the base cost of the redesigned enrollment kit as well as the printing cost has been lowered.
Additional features of the product include:
- Distinctive binding choices such as wire-o, perfect bound, and saddle-stitch;
- Flexible branding options — use Standard & Poor’s, company branding, or both;
- Online ordering system for fast, customized shipments within 24 to 48 hours;
- No setup fees and no minimum orders; and
- Free conversion from existing platform.
More information is at http://fc.standardandpoors.com .
« J.P. Morgan Launches Portfolio Construction Tool