According to a press release, by integrating this new automated managed accounts solution with the existing adviser platform, Envestnet can offer plan providers, plan sponsors and advisers a product with a broader range.
The company said the Envestnet Unified Retirement Platform offers plan providers onsite and ASP access, with features including:
- turnkey managed accounts for defined contribution plans using existing investment options that include both accumulation and spend-down phases;
- tools that broaden planning capabilities for defined contribution participants;
- adviser tools that generate proposals, execute investment transactions and monitor performance;
- the ability to attract outside assets and build retention plans for retirees;
- holistic participant financial plans that consider advice methodology, outside assets and other personal data;
- for non-defined contribution assets, the Envestnet adviser platform can also be customized with investment options offered by the provider and its advisers, as well as the complete Envestnet investment network; and
- options to create alliances with outside financial advisers who can manage participant assets.
For more information, see www.envestnet.com .