The Council’s three working groups will present their findings and recommendations on the topics studied during 2001, at the meeting.
Prior to the final session, the three working groups will convene in Conference Room N-5437A-C to complete their reports.
- the Working Group on Increasing Pension Coverage will meet about its potential recommendations and/or report at 9.30am on November 13,
- followed at 1.00pm by the Working Group on Preparing for Retirement will meet at 1pm on the same day, and
- the Working Group studying Challenges to the Employment-Based Healthcare System will meet at 9.30am the following day
The following members of the 15-member ERISA Advisory Council will complete their terms at this meeting:
- chairperson Michael Stapley,
- vice chairperson Rebecca Miller
- Judith Mazo,
- Patrick McTeague, and
- Janie Greenwood Harris
Members are appointed to staggered three-year terms by the Secretary to advise on policies and regulations affecting employee benefit plans sponsored by private sector employers.
The final meeting will be held at 1.30pm in the Secretary’s Conference Room, S-2508, at the US Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20210.
– Camilla Klein email@example.com
« Fortune 500 Firms Fight "Fares"