The survey of 150 executives from 1,000 companies by Accountemps found that most employees hit their peak performance on Tuesdays, a result consistent with similar polls conducted in 1987 and 1998.
Asked what day of the week they were most productive:
- just over a quarter said Monday
- an overwhelming 48% of the sample said Tuesday
- almost 10% said Wednesday
- a mere 5% are most productive on Thursdays
- not surprisingly, only 1% said Fridays
- just over 10% didn’t know or gave no answer.
« UAL Calls in Independent Company Stock Fiduciary