The myStockOptions.com team announced a new design and enhancements to the Web site including:
- New navigation and organization of content by topic
- Tax Center, with content on withholding, reporting, and filing rules
- Graphing and stock-price feed in the MyRecords stock option and restricted stock portfolio tracker
- MyLibrary feature that for bookmarking particular articles and FAQs
- Pop-up glossary
- Side boxes for articles with links to related FAQs
Free And Premium Access
Additionally, the stock option advice Web site announced a change in its business model that includes offering two levels of access to the site’s content.
According to the news media release, all currently registered users can sign up for a free Premium Membership trial through March 6, 2003. After the initial trial, users will then have the option of either upgrading their membership or returning to free membership status.