The transaction, which takes effect on Friday, includes
the rights relating to management and administration of the
Ficadre funds, which hold some $124 million in assets, the
Ficadre trademark and the distribution of Talvest funds by
representatives of La Capitale.
This announcement follows an agreement made in June between La Capitale and Talvest Fund Management:
- Ficadre Balanced Fund and Ficadre Defensive Balanced Fund will be merged with the Talvest Canadian Asset Allocation Fund
- Ficadre Demographic Fund will be merged with the Talvest Global Multi Management RSP Fund
- Ficadre Equity Fund will be merged with the Talvest Canadian Equity Growth Fund
- Ficadre Bond Fund will be merged with the Talvest Bond Fund
- Ficadre Dividend Fund with the Talvest Dividend Fund
- Ficadre Money Market Fund with the Talvest Money Market Fund.
« Shortage of IT Professionals Increases