It’s the latest in a series of enhancements targeted at the burgeoning human resource (HR) marketplace for the mutual fund giant.
The Fidelity Compensation Planner allows managers to:
- access current and historical information on performance and compensation for their direct reports,
- access the corporate guidelines necessary to guide their planning decisions.
- submit and approve employee compensation data and recommendations via the Web
The data is integrated with the client’s core HR
management system to ensure that managers are working off
the most updated and accurate information available.
Other features include:
- analytical tools to help align decisions with larger group goals,
- sorting, modeling, graphical analysis, and reporting capabilities,
- budget summaries and context-sensitive online help,
The group is set to begin rolling out the Fidelity
Compensation Planner, the latest addition to its Web-based
HR/payroll tool set, Fidelity eWorkplace, to its Human
Resources and Payroll outsourcing clients, which represent
some 120,000 employees at 65 companies.
« SURVEY SAYS: Readers Share Their Healthcare Cost Experience