The new stock option-related services help make options processing easier for employees and include, among others:
- online educational content and exercises for employees,
- automated record keeping, and
A key component of Fidelity’s new services are educational resources designed specifically for employees who are participating in a stock option plan. For example, Fidelity provides:
- an online resource center and printed materials educate employees to make informed decisions regarding their stock options,
- convenient online tools that allow employees to view and track grants, model their choices to see potential tax implications and exercise their stock options,
- a companion Fidelity Account for proceeds from their transactions, and
- access to Fidelity.com and other company informational tools and resources, including employee seminars.
Later this year, Fidelity plans to launch further employee stock purchase plan capabilities and introduce further enhancements such as personalized Web views and wireless-related capabilities.
« SURVEY SAYS: March Madness