The thirteen new ETFs are anticipated to begin trading on April 19 on the NYSE Arca.
The new funds are:
- FPA First Trust Asia Pacific Ex-Japan AlphaDEX Fund
- FEP First Trust Europe AlphaDEX Fund
- FLN First Trust Latin America AlphaDEX Fund
- FBZ First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund
- FCA First Trust China AlphaDEX Fund
- FJP First Trust Japan AlphaDEX Fund
- FKO First Trust South Korea AlphaDEX Fund
- FDT First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund
- FEM First Trust Emerging Markets AlphaDEX Fund
- FNY First Trust Mid Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- FNK First Trust Mid Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- FYC First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- FYT First Trust Small Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
“The nine funds comprising the AlphaDEX International family of funds consists of a diverse range of broad, regional and single country funds. We believe the positive effects of globalization are going to continue for years to come and investors may benefit from a globally diversified investment portfolio, particularly in the emerging markets where GDP growth for 2011 is projected to be 6.4% compared to 2.2% for advanced economies, according to the International Monetary Fund.” said Dan Waldron, Senior Vice President, Exchange-Traded Funds Strategist of First Trust, in the announcement.More about First Trust Advisors is at http://www.ftportfolios.com.