According to the announcement, the program provides interactive tools and financial incentives that give plan members a personal stake in their health benefits to help drive down the cost of health care for plan sponsors. Consumer Connection offers an integrated benefit design and administration platform that connects employers, plan administrators, health care providers, financial institutions and plan members, allowing tracking and coordination of benefits, funds and claims activity.
The tool also provides accessible disease and resource management tools for plan members, the announcement said.
Among the tools Consumer Connection offers are:
- Member Activation Leader: designs plan solutions and provides consultative services
- Consumer Concierge: provides customer service
- Care-Targeted Benefits: motivates members to control certain chronic conditions by providing funds that pay for certain chronic conditions
- Personal Messaging: suggests ways to improve health care quality and reduce out-of-pocket expenses, customized to the employee
- Tangible Incentives: rewards behavior changes through HRA contribution incentives
- Integrated pharmacy benefits
- 24-hour health information
- Lines of credit
- Discount card & multi-purse debit card
More information can be found at www.fiservhealth.com .