According to the San Francisco-based Forward, the company has launched Class M shares for seven funds, including the Forward Tactical Growth Fund, for use in fee-based adviser platforms and retirement accounts.
Class M shares are available for:
- Forward Tactical Growth Fund (FTGMX)
- Forward Emerging Markets Fund (FEMMX)
- Forward Global Infrastructure Fund (FGIMX)
- Forward Select Income Fund (FSIMX)
- Forward International Small Companies Fund (FNSMX)
- Forward Small Cap Equity Fund (FSCMX)
- Forward Long/Short Credit Analysis Fund (FLSMX)
Class M shares offer institutional pricing with low account minimums. Financial intermediaries and group retirement plans may purchase M shares at net asset value through an omnibus account arrangement without any additional distribution fees.
The M shares were designed for asset allocation, wrap fee and other similar fee-based advisory programs sponsored by financial intermediaries, such as brokerage firms, investment advisers, financial planners, and third-party administrators.
“The introduction of M shares is a response to the changing marketplace where fee-based advisor platforms are playing an increasingly prominent role,” said J. Alan Reid, Jr., CEO of Forward Management, in the announcement.
More information about the company is at www.forwardmgmt.com.
« Navellier & Associates Introduces New ETFs