FreeERISA.com has posted information from the Form 5500 Schedule “C”, which must be completed for plans with 100 or more participants if the plan paid $5,000 or more to any service provider.
Some caveats about the database:
- does not include fees paid directly by the plan sponsor to the provider
- does not include information for plans with less than 100 participants
- is a bit dated, in that it reflects information from the 1999 plan year
- the search is by provider, not plan sponsor – so you find the provider, then the individual plan
- response time is a bit slow, but reasonable considering the amount of information
You’ll have to register to use the site, though access is free.