According to a company press release, the FOREXTrader for Windows platform is built on Microsoft ‘ s .NET framework and gives users a secure Internet-based trading solution.
The features of the FOREXTrader for Windows include:
- The ability to view 25 charts simultaneously; open orders and positions are displayed directly on the charts. A new tab format makes it easy to flip between multiple charts and trade setups.
- Access to aninterface that provides access to available information and tools and supports high volume trading.
- The ability to choose from a selection of pre-defined screen layouts or manually create and save an unlimited number of custom layouts.
- Automated trade execution via a proprietary API for clients utilizing an algorithmic trading system or their own black box strategy.
- Support for a variety of single and contingent orders; redesigned order entry screens facilitate faster input and edits to existing orders.
- Integrated real-time news feed, up to the minute market commentary feeds, daily and weekly research, streaming ticker of major market indices, audible alerts, and more.
- Client data & trading transactions are sent using SSL 128-bit encryption.
- Designed to be easily white labeled and also supports multiple languages.
With the launch of FOREXTrader for Windows, GAIN Capital Group now offers clients a choice of four trading platforms, including FOREXTrader.java, FOREXTrader.web, a light browser-based version, and a fully functional mobile trading solution, FOREXTrader.wireless.
FOREXTraderfor Windows is available at no charge to GAIN clients and can be accessed at www.gaincapital.com , and Forex traders can register for a 30-day free trial of the trading platform by visiting www.forex.com/demo .