The event is on July 14, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. central time.
Topics will include:
- How to structure a retirement plan committee;
- Who is, and who is not, eligible to serve on a retirement plan committee;
- Why you need by-laws, minutes and guidance;
- How to ensure that committee members understand their roles; and
- When an adviser to the plan should serve on a committee.
To register for the Webcast go to http://ajg.na6.acrobat.com/rpcommittee/event/event_info.html.
« Institutional Investment Managers Lower Growth Expectations