The company said the changes are part of its separate account platform. GEPAM recently introduced the GE Multiple Strategy Portfolios program in its separate account area.
The new or expanding managers are:
- AEW Capital Management, L.P. – Boston, Massachusetts – Real Estate Securities
- Analytic Investors, Inc. – Los Angeles, California – Ultra High Current Dividend Yield
- Clay Finlay Inc. – New York, New York – Emerging Markets Equities
- Connecticut Investment Mgmt., Inc. – Essex, Connecticut – Large Cap Growth
- Federated Investment Counseling – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Large Cap Value
- GE Asset Management – Stamford, Connecticut – International Core
- Lotsoff Capital Management – Chicago, Illinois – Small Cap Core
- Marvin & Palmer Associates, Inc. – Wilmington, Delaware – International Growth
- Thomas Weisel Asset Management – Boston, Massachusetts – International Value
GEPAM offers fee-based managed account services that are distributed by investment professionals nationwide.