Giuliani’s Giuliani Group LLC, a management-consulting firm, is teaming with Aon Corporation to offer crisis management services, the companies announced.
In addition to the management expertise of the former New York City chief executive, the announcement said Aon would market its own crisis-management capabilities.
Since 1997, Aon’s Special Risks Counter-Terrorism Team has combined both military and insurance experience to provide risk transfer and risk management for clients exposed to terrorism. Aon also offers a risk management and insurance program in the event of terrorist use of chemical, biological and radiological agents
Meanwhile, Giuliani Group will provide corporations with short and long-term crisis management, aid in the development and implementation of crisis operations and advise on internal and external emergency communications.
Along with Giuliani himself, The Giuliani Group also includes:
- former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik
- former NYC Fire Commissioner Thomas Von Essen
- former director of the NYC Office of Emergency Management Richard Sheirer.
The announcement said the two companies would offer:
- planning for preservation of corporate reputation /shareholder value
- crisis management and risk reduction planning
- planning for continuity of business operations
- pre-incident crisis communications consulting, including planning and training
- consulting on design and creation of crisis response centers
- threat assessments and security consulting
- litigation settlements and buyouts.