A MetLife news release said that highlights of the policies include:
- MetLife is the only workplace provider endorsed by the California Partnership for Long-Term Care (CPLTC).
- The MetLife/CPLTC Program can be offered as an employer-paid or voluntary benefit.
- MetLife offers a range of options and flexible payment riders from which employees can choose.
- Policies are designed to be tax-qualified, which could bring tax advantages to both employers and employees.
- Benefits paid under the MetLife Partnership policy are added to Medi-Cal asset exemptions and are protected against “spend-down” rules to help secure employees’ financial future .
More information about the company is at http://www.metlife.com .
« WI Fund Urged to Think Wisconsin in Start-Up Support