GoldK said in a press release that its latest software allows the advisors to:
- better control the look of the advisors’ private label site with logos, colors, and type fonts to match the advisors’ corporate image
- create a page from which a branch or firm manager gets a high-level view of their representatives’ GoldK-related activities
- decide on content available from distribution firms
- more easily customize e-mails to plan sponsors, participants, and sales prospects
- create a custom template from which they can generate service proposals to prospective clients
- use model portfolios created by firm managers of investment selections available through GoldK.