This new system enables organizations of 50 or more employees to manage their benefits carriers with a single online system.
According to a press release, the EnrollmentWorks platform, powered by PlanSource, offers the ability to:
- Give employees electronic access to their portfolio of benefits, regardless of carrier, from any location;
- Enroll in benefits and make life events changes online;
- Support employee decision-making with helpful tools (e.g. compare benefits, view plan summaries);
- View detailed employee information and access a full record of employee changes;
- Provide electronic data feeds to carriers;
- View and edit bills;
- Export files in common formats for COBRA, FSA, and payroll; and
- Produce a current census and other useful reports.
In addition, Guardian’s EnrollmentWorks program includes 24/7 online access through Guardian Anytime, provider directories, a nationwide team of benefits advisers, a 24-hour employee benefits hotline, personalized enrollment kits, post enrollment support tools, and the WorkLife Matters employee assistance program.“Guardian is committed to making the benefits enrollment and management process as convenient, efficient and seamless as possible by mitigating the factors that prevent employees from fully participating in their benefits programs,” said Chris Swanker, Vice President, Worksite and Sponsored Markets, in the announcement. “Our EnrollmentWorks multi-carrier online enrollment platform and portfolio of tools will help brokers and employers save time, money and resources while simultaneously creating the optimal benefits experience for their employees.”
« ASPPA Launches Association Focused on Plan Advisers