The enhanced site offers improved performance, new employee educational content and enhanced planning tools for the group’s 200,000 retirement plan participants. The new design aims to make it easier for users to navigate and find useful information.
New features of the Web site include:
- Retirement Planner, which provides participants with educational tools and retirement calculators
- Outlook @ Guardian Retirement, which contains news and information for plan participants about investing, market trends, and legislative updates
- Market Watch, which provides quotes from major market indices
- Market Report, which includes financial market news and commentary provided by mPower.
The site, which will be updated frequently, will also allow retirement plan participants to perform secure transactions online. Users can:
- check retirement account balances,
- evaluate investment information from Morningstar, and
- transfer assets among their available investment options
Guardian’s Group Pensions Division manages more than $2.6 billion in qualified retirement plan assets and serves over 6,200 plan sponsors.
Visit the site at: www.guardianretirement.com