The platform features the use of Hand Benefits & Trust Company’s pooled collective trusts that invest in Barclays Global Investors’ institutional index trusts, including five index funds that mirror the Russell 1000, 2000, MSCI EAFE, and S&P 500 indices, and three lifestyle funds. An institutional share class of the SMART funds are offered for the mid- and large-plan markets, while two R-series share classes serve plans as low as $1 million in assets, according to a press release from the firm.
The small-plan product includes:
- certified trust statements,
- initial enrollment and education support,
- full compliance and consulting services,
as well as access to more than 40 fund families and flexible advisor compensation.
Optional features include:
- self-directed brokerage accounts,
- co-fiduciary trust services,
- fiduciary liability mitigation tools,
- on-going enrollment and education support,
and a suite of on-line tools to support advisors, sponsors, and participants.
For plans in the mid to large market, enhanced features and services and total open architecture are included, according to the firm.
For more information, contact email@example.com .
« EBSA Issues Directed Trustee Responsibility Guidance