Involved in the fee cuts are:
- The Hartford High Yield Fund
- The Hartford High Yield Municipal Bond Fund
- The Hartford Income Fund
- The Hartford Inflation Plus Fund
- The Hartford Short Duration Fund
- The Hartford Total Return Bond Fund
“Financial advisers and investment consultants want lower expenses and fee transparency,” said Jim Davey, executive vice president of The Hartford Mutual Funds, in a news release. “We targeted the High Yield Fund for significant expense reductions to make it more competitive in its Morningstar category, and more attractive to financial advisers, institutional investors, and retirement plan sponsors.”
The company also announced fund fee cuts earlier this year (see Hartford Cuts Funds’ Expense Ratios).
More information is available here.