SmartDC is a manager-of-managers investment program, allowing plan sponsors to outsource investment management, backed up with a range of other investment choices and bundled with administration and communication services.
SmartDC will include Hewitt’s defined contribution recordkeeping and administration services, customer service, account access, communication and management of plan information.
Other features of Smart DC include:
- a flexible investment structure that includes Russell’s institutional funds, all of which use a multi-manager investment approach,
- tools to help plan sponsors analyze performance, evaluate investor behavior and adjust plan structure and communication,
- investor education programs, including in-person seminars, online interactive tools and individualized investment plans,
- access to nearly all available mutual funds and stocks through self-directed brokerage with CSFB direct ,
- quarterly statements, including a personal rate of return, showing participants their current situation and impacts of past decisions
« Stillwell Pulls Itself Together, Taps New CEO