ActiveBuddy Inc. announced that is offering HR Agent, an interactive product that can provide a variety of payroll and benefits information via a text-messaging network. The company said the product responds to employee questions such as “How many sick days do I have left?” or “Can I see my latest pay stub” with data from the company’s existing HR data systems.
The company list benefits of the HR Agent product as:
- Less traning due to its question-and-answer style interface
- Users can interactively clarify requests or change subjects abruptly
- Interactive agents help guide users through multi-step processes and offer advice on related topics
- Users can access an interactive agent from virtually any desktop or mobile device
- HR Agent recognizes hundreds of common human resources requests and can be customized to suit a company’s needs
« Fidelity Computer Glitch Causes GM Benefit Chaos