A news release from EquaTerra said that its new offering provides members with outsourcing-focused data, benchmarking and performance metrics. Members have access to custom advice, research, and “insider’s intelligence” from both EquaTerra HR outsourcing consultants and peer companies who have already evaluated HRO, EquaTerra said in the news release.
EquaTerra Benchmarking Advisors work with each EQuation HRO member to gather data, benchmark and evaluate their performance over time to focus on continuous process improvement, the announcement said.
According to the announcement, the program also offers:
- benchmarking reports – Periodic comparisons of HRO performance against similar companies
- benchmarking advisory – EquaTerra advisor-led sessions
- research briefs – Research briefs focused on HRO buyer needs, market dynamics and trends, competitive intelligence, service provider profiles, case studies and key industry-specific issues
- market intelligence – Regular, e-mail-based topical pieces and articles about HRO best practices
- custom inquiry support – Custom advice/research on your topic of interest
- executive exchange – Semi-annual, executive meetings designed to deliver benchmark results, recent research and survey results and share information
- access to other EQuation HRO members – A members-only, online and offline network designed for peer-oriented information sharing
- EquaTerra web seminars – Web-based presentations on emerging topics and new research
- Supplemental membership in the Shared Services and Business Process Outsourcing Association (SBPOA).
More information about EquaTerra is at http://www.equaterra.com/ .
« Judge Rules For Lawyer Fired For Following Rules