A HealthEquity news release said the investment portion carries no trading or set-up fees and no minimum investment.
According to the news release, HealthEquity has chosen the following 11 funds:
- American Funds American Balanced Fund,
- American Funds Bond Fund of America Fund,
- American Funds Growth Fund of America Fund,
- American Funds Washington Mutual Fund,
- Dreyfus Appreciation,
- Dreyfus Small Cap Stock Index,
- Fidelity Blue Chip Value,
- Baron Small Cap,
- Harding Loevner Emerging Markets,
- Laudus International Market, and
- Masters Fund Inv.
More information is at www.healthequity.com .
« UK Pensions Bill Published