The workshops will cover planning techniques for investors in the accumulation and the retirement stages of life. Attendees will receive eight hours of continuing education credit for these workshops, according to a news release.
Topics covered in the workshops include:
- Strategic asset allocation for pre-retirement portfolios
- Market history and forecast
- Strategic and tactical approaches in an uncertain market
- Fund analysis, rebalancing and reallocation
- Retirement planning, from asset allocation to product allocation
- Asset allocation for disbursements
- Simulation-based retirement forecasting .
More information, including a list of cities where the workshops will be held is available at www.ibbotson.com or by calling (800) 758-3557.
« IRS Pushes GUST Deadline to February 2