The program, Portfolio Blueprint, powered by Morningstar Associates, is currently offered to ING’s ERISA 401(a) and 401(k) corporate plan sponsor customers. Now, ING will also make Portfolio Blueprint available to health care, education, and not-for-profit employers sponsoring qualified 401(a), 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans.
According to a press release, through Portfolio Blueprint, ING plan sponsor clients can elect to receive:
- Professional and objective fund analysis from an independent third party;
- A fully diversified menu of investment options designed to meet the needs and profile of the sponsor’s workforce;
- A professionally drafted Investment Policy Statement (IPS);
- Quarterly monitoring reports and memos outlining fund changes; and
- Acknowledgement of fiduciary responsibility by Morningstar Associates for their investment advisory services under section 3(21)(A)(ii) of ERISA.
The announcement said ING offers a wide selection of proprietary and non-proprietary funds under the program. Plan sponsors select from a list of eligible investments recommended by Morningstar Associates. Portfolio Blueprint then allows sponsors and their financial professionals the flexibility to choose which investment options best suit the needs of their workforce.For more information on ING’s Portfolio Blueprint program, including specific pricing terms and availability for healthcare, education and not-for-profit employers, please contact ING’s Sales Desk at 1-866-481-3653, option 4.
« Teucrium Trading Unveils Commodity ETFs